Kindergarten Readiness Toolkit
A community-wide goal of Future Ready Collier is to ensure all children are Kindergarten ready. Future Ready Collier network partners compiled a resource kit to help your child be prepared for Kindergarten.
To download your copy of the toolkit, click your preferred language:
Early Literacy Booklist
Through the Future Ready Collier Early Learning Workgroup, literacy and program leaders in our community developed a list of recommended books for children ages 0-5.
This list was developed to address significant gaps in resources and provide support in literacy for our community’s youngest learners. Now Available in three languages!
To download your copy of the book list, click your preferred language:
A common refrain throughout our Future Ready Collier conversations has been: if parents only knew about… If they only knew the timing of their 4-year old’s physical would impact Kindergarten registration when the child turned five. If only they knew that completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), was the key for accessing all financial aid and scholarships – regardless of family income. If only…
We have identified parent engagement as the common link- regardless of the age of the child. And then, after learning about Strengthening Families, a nationally recognized framework that builds on the strengths in families, rather than the gaps, we have realized that building parent-to-parent relationships and information-sharing will significantly impact their children.
As a result, we have worked with Be Strong Families in Illinois to bring the tools of this framework to Collier County. Thanks to the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, we have this opportunity for a one-time investment in our capacity as a community.
- Champions For Learning
- Collier County Department of Health
- Collier County Public Schools
- Girls on the Run of Southwest Florida
- Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Grace Place For Children & Families
- Guadalupe Center
- Pathways Early Education Center of Immokalee
- Redlands Christian Migrant Association (RCMA)
- South Regional Library
- The Immokalee Foundation
Report to the Community
Partner organizations may use the Future Ready Collier (FRC) logo on marketing materials.
- When using to show partnership, the FRC logo must always appear with your logo and must be secondary in size and position to your organization’s brand
- The FRC logo must be reproduced in the same format provided to you
- The FRC logo proportions may not be altered and only the allowable color variations may be used
- The FRC logo must always include the FutureMakers Coalition Partner tagline to show collaboration with regional initiative
Future Ready Collier brand templates for print documents and PowerPoint presentations are available to partner organizations. They must be used as provided in order to promote a consistent brand image.