Future Ready Collier is a network of 60-plus county, regional and state stakeholders working to improve the educational experience and outcomes for young people from infancy through to career. We pursue these objectives Action Teams focused on specific priority areas, including:
- Early Development
- Quality Childcare
- Parent Engagement
- Out of School Time
- Work-based Learning
- Access to Post-secondary Education
Action Teams meet quarterly, with the anticipation that conversations and work will continue in the interim. These small groups are dedicated to pursuing specific topics related to Future Ready Collier’s guiding objectives. Additionally, the entire Future Ready Collier is invited to convene quarterly. At network-wide meetings, topics of general interest are discussed.
If your organization would like to learn more about getting involved with FRC, or scheduling an informational presentations for your board of directors, please contact us at email@example.com or call (239) 643-4755.
Learn More About FRC
Partner organizations may use the Future Ready Collier (FRC) logo on marketing materials.
- When using to show partnership, the FRC logo must always appear with your logo and must be secondary in size and position to your organization’s brand
- The FRC logo must be reproduced in the same format provided to you
- The FRC logo proportions may not be altered and only the allowable color variations may be used
- The FRC logo must always include the FutureMakers Coalition Partner tagline to show collaboration with regional initiative
Future Ready Collier brand templates for print documents and PowerPoint presentations are available to partner organizations. They must be used as provided in order to promote a consistent brand image.