Future Ready Collier is a network of 60-plus county and regional stakeholders working to improve the educational experience and outcomes for young people from infancy through to career. We pursue these objectives through regular meetings around the following priorities:
- Early Learning Developmental Screenings
- Early Learning Program & Provider Quality
- School Readiness
- Middle School Supports
- Work-Based Learning & Internships
- College & Career Access
- College & Career Success
- Parent & Family Engagement
If your organization would like to learn more about getting involved with FRC, or scheduling an informational presentations for your board of directors, please contact us at email@example.com or call (239) 643-4755.
Watch the FRC 101
New and potential network partners are invited to watch this 10 minute video. What is collective impact? How does FRC work and operate, how did it start? How can you & your work fit right in? Watch to find out more, then contact us with any question.
Learn More About FRC
Partner organizations may use the Future Ready Collier (FRC) logo on marketing materials.
- When using to show partnership, the FRC logo must always appear with your logo and must be secondary in size and position to your organization’s brand
- The FRC logo must be reproduced in the same format provided to you
- The FRC logo proportions may not be altered and only the allowable color variations may be used
- The FRC logo must always include the FutureMakers Coalition Partner tagline to show collaboration with regional initiative
Future Ready Collier brand templates for print documents and PowerPoint presentations are available to partner organizations. They must be used as provided in order to promote a consistent brand image.
Typeface: Sui Generis
Use: Headlines and Sub-Headlines
Typeface: Arial Regular
Use: Body Copy